Friday, February 24, 2006

Who are the Idiots

The group that I threw everything into and called idiots - I will admit I included a few Christians - but mostly they include people like Ted Nugent, who only wrote one song and it pretty much sucked - Cat Scratch Fever. Really, let's hum along... cat scratch fever, duh, duh, du, duh. Stupid. The group of idiots include those who want to drill for oil in the Arctic National Refuge. Those, and you know who the freaking hell you are, who kill big game animals that are endangered, don't eat the meat and stick their heads on the wall in the living room. Ya freaks. As Ellen DeGeneres says, sorry if I paraphrase here, "why do people put animal heads on their walls; they say cause they like them", she says, "well I like my momma, but you don't see her head on a wall."

Others in the idiot group:
* Those that put their greed ahead of saving what is left of our wild spaces.
* Those that go to church on Sunday in their Hummers. Ah hell, anyone who drives a Hummer that isn't fighting a war we shouldn't be in.
* Those who don't care about the future as long as they can botox now.
* Anyone who chooses to go on Fear Factor.
* Anyone whose goal in life is to get on the Jerry Springer Show - by the way if your two timing boy friend says, "guess what, we get to go on the Jerry Springer Show to talk about how much we love each other", you should probably expect a transvestite midget to be involved and make sure you wear something revealing so you can flash the audience. I hear they pay extra for that.

Now I don't know if I am a Christian, cause I do some pretty unChristian like things. But most Christians I know are pretty cool. So I'm not calling you all idiots, cause that would make me an idiot for grouping you all in one group. I'm calling those that hide behind God (whoever they think God is) and do mean and damaging things to others who are innocent, because they think they have God on their side. My belief God doesn't take sides.

Let me give you a little hint from a sinner. It doesn't matter what you call him/her as long try every day to be the best person that you can be and try and make this world a better place, even if the best you can do is smile at a stranger or start up a conversation with an elderly person in line at the grocery store.

And you don't go around humming Cat Scratch Fever.

No comments: