Monday, February 06, 2006

Trolling for Trolls

Generally I don't usually write about mythical creatures in my Blog. Like why write about some hairy scary thing that lives underneath a bridge when there is so much other stuff to talk about living here in Canada? But I seem to have been blessed with my own personal troll and I want you to know it was free! I didn't have to pay this site to have one attack me. Nope it just showed up by itself of it's own accord. Yes you are saying to yourself, you are one lucky dog aren't you Claudia and I must agree, because without mean little evil creatures most stories would be lackluster and bore a child to death. Examples of stories that would go no where without a troll:
Billy Goat's Gruff - no story cause no troll to have to kick off the bridge
Rumpelstiltskin -No short little evil guy named Rumps, no story just another story about a young girl marrying an older man you could rename it the Anna Nicole Smith story
Wizard of Oz - come on the best part of the story was flying monkey's (close relation to trolls) and munchkins so without them who really cares about Dorothy and Toto?
Lord of The Rings - BORING without trolls

So as you can see any good story needs to have a nemesis and well a blog that doesn't create controversy is not doing it's job. I am just sorry that I only have one troll. I will have to work harder to gather more who will raise up their little arms with rage at me.

Why do I call this person who writes mean things to me troll? Because for those of you who don't know, in today's language a troll is someone on the internet who hops from one site to another causing discourse and discontent because well they are short and hairy and live under bridges. There are exceptions
These trolls obviously shave:













There are trolls that I grew up with, well I didn't actually grow up with them because they stayed the same size. And want you to know, never take them to school without clothes because man the kids in 2nd grade can be cruel and scream, trolls are supposed to have clothes! And laugh at ya. So I just combed the hair down around their private parts and pretended it was a new fad. Embarrassing hell yes. I blame my mother for not giving the FYI about trolls having clothes. At home they were more comfortable hanging out naked, how was I supposed to know that they wore little polyester pant suits.











And as you all know this is the only troll that is currently in public office. I was told by friends, ignore the troll, don't give them power, that will just egg them on. You all are probably right. But it is my Blog and how often do I get the opportunity to call Donald Rumsfeld a troll?















So to you, troll where ever you may be, you are in fine company.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Claudia,
This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. The part about combing the troll hair over their private parts has me in stitches. :)

Peace,
Heather from Oz

Anonymous said...

You crack me up Claudia

Anonymous said...

Seems your troll's in a pout, Claudia.

Anonymous said...

Claudia,

Love and miss you! Seems as if you have pissed in someones Cheerios with this one and hell, it just makes it that much funnier!

Anonymous said...

Who is more boring? CLOD,or the Oz freaks who visit her here?

Anja said...

hehehe

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA!