Tuesday, August 22, 2006

6 work day until house is up for sale

I writing you from the combat zone also known as my house. I am sitting in the office, the only room that hasn't been soiled by the likes of paint or stains. Think of it as the room the UN is occupying and has cease fire somewhat happening in it. Sure there is the occasional mudding happening on the ceiling but other then that it is free of clarity and full of clutter.

Today I will be painting that bastard room upstairs, I ran out of primer and paint and tape so as they say in the business I was SOL. My goal today with my bloody fingers is to prime and paint this room where satan must dwell - I ask that you not look too closely to the sanding job - with blood spewing from what is left of my fingers my desire to make a smooth and silky surface went out the window.

You know it is never a bad day when you can put a picture of Monty Python in your blog.

So today my goal is to prime, paint, tape and sand. These are the areas that I am focusing on. The upstairs satan bedroom.

And why the hell not, I shall get down on my hands and knees and sand these bastard stairs that probably wouldn't have needed so much sanding if I had put plastic down on the stairs as was suggested by Barb. When she said this to my I wondered if killing was on her mind, because to put plastic on a steep staircase would seem to me to be creating a new ride called slip and slide to your death. I can almost picture the carnies working the ride.

I will most certainly have to put Sara the Canadian lab outside because everytime I swear or scream out in rage she comes running to me in a codependent manner which makes me feel bad and takes away from my ability to work at my full rage filled capacity.

To have this house ready for selling by Monday the following things have to be accomplished:
  • Master bedroom finished patching
  • Prime Master Bedroom
  • Paint Master Bedroom
  • Stain staircase
  • 2nd coat on bathroom
  • paint ceiling in office
  • put up crown molding in dining room
  • put in base board all over the frigging house
  • do touch the fuck up work
  • clean like a motherfucker
  • clean the backyard
  • take two loads of important crap to the dump
  • clean carpet
  • Oh don't worry there is something else I am sure I forgot

No comments: