Friday, September 08, 2006

Canadian Postal Service

Other then the wood dust sniffing termite alien posing as a postal worker, I have had no bad experiences with the postal service up here. My brother the professor who lives in Peterbrough on the other hand has made many disparaging remarks about their ability to do their job.

Today in the mail I received a letter from Houston Texas that was generated after I talked to a call service located somewhere in India. I spelled out my address several times with increasing frustration after being asked the city and province name 3 times and the spelling out the postal code slowly "S" as in Sam 4 N -4 "B" as in Boy 9. This I thought was simple, trying to have them understand the word Saskatchewan much less spell the word showed that we may think globally but are still able act incompetently.

Below is the address that I spent a good 10 minutes trying to communicate to with a woman in India. And even though totally wrong it still arrived here in a timely manner, so my hat is off to the Canadian Postal System, but to the outsourcing of services to other countries - Fuck off and also a big old fuck off to Credit Card Companies that cut off your credit when you move to another country.

Global Community My ASS


No comments: