Thursday, March 09, 2006

Using Aspartame causes your brain cells to die

Frighting information to hear. I just found this out the other night while I was being tortured by my in shape Pilate, core strengthening, smiling, evil instructor. She told me that I should cut out diet drinks because I would lose weight and because the crap was killing off my brain cells.

I knew it.

If I knew now what I knew then I wouldn't have given up the drinking, smoking of cigarettes and pot, acid, estasty, vicodin, speed, crank, cocaine, did I mention drinking? Oh yeah and mescaline, hash, drinking, falling down drinking, passing out drunk drinking.

Cause obviously none of that crap was killing all the brain cells it was that evil, satanic NutraSweet that was doing in my poor brain.

Nope it wasn't the bourbon that was offing my brain cells like crazy

It was the fucking diet coke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sheesh, I didn't know that either. Thanks for letting me know. ;)