Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Since I don't want to Suck So Bad

I am writing again this month. April was bad and I can't say that writing twice in the month of May is a huge step away from being sucky it is more like being lazy.

There has been exciting things happening in my life. There really has, honestly. Like what? Well just last Friday they came to sweep the streets of our neighborhood, oh yeah I can see your blood rushing. The city sent out fliers informing us of this event, because it really is trust me. You see I stepped out my door and I heard the whooshing sound of the sweepers. SWEEPERS I screamed inside my head, which gave me a headache. I then dropped everything, ran and got a broom and started sweeping the sidewalks in front of my house. Why you ask did I become so frantic. I have no damn idea, all I know is on the flyer the city suggest moving your car off the street (the neighbor across the street didn't so his place is going to look really tacky.) The flyer also suggests that this might be a good time to sweep your driveway and the sidewalk. Well I do try and do what the Canadians do, so I trotted out with an old broom and started to furiously sweep the driveway and sidewalk that I never use like crazy. I feared for my sanity when I looked down the street and saw the only other person who was doing the same thing that I was, was an 8900 year old man who not only sweeps his sidewalk but street weekly. This was the point at which I came to the conclusion that I really need to get a job and those people that I will not name need to understand I really want to work. When a woman gets excited about street sweepers there are some serious emotional issues ahappening.

On a brighter note I have started up a website that you can check out on the side bar. I am designing dragons and other creatures out of clay and writing stories about them that you can buy if you are so inclined. I want you to the know that not only are the dragons and other creatures totally cool but the stories are exciting, funny and will keep your interest.

They are almost as exciting as street sweepers, yes they are.

No comments: